Some may think that you can only use cake mix to make cake, but that is in fact not true at all. Cake mix is a very universal “food.” You can use it in many ways. Like for example in order to make these particular cookies you’ll use Devil’s Food Cake mix which you can get from any Walmart or Target or any grocery store
- 1 Pack of Devil’s Food Cake
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1) Preheat your over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2) Mix all your ingredients together into a medium sized bowl. Be sure to put in chocolate chips after all the other ingredients are mixed in well.
3) Get a pan out and spray with non-stick spray.
4) Then roll your dough into balls about 2-3 inches wide and are evenly spaced apart.
5) Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes (9 is just right for me) and let them cool for a little after they are done in the oven.
6) ENJOY! I especially enjoy these with a glass of milk while watching food network!
Make sure you try these amazing cookies!
(The cover image is not my own)